Nino Porcino's Commodore VIC 20 page
This page is dedicated to the Commodore VIC-20,
one of the greatest home computer.
Many ask why I do still program for the Vic 20, here is why:
but most of all
My Vic 20 programs, freely downloadable:
My WIN32 cross-platform compiling tools (to be released):
- Asmproc an assembly language preprocessor that lets you write structured statements like IF..THEN...ELSE and DO...WHILE within the assembler source.
- Macros a set of useful macro written by me for the DASM assembler.
- Char2asm converts VIC-20 binary bitmapped charatcers into readable text for inclusion into an assembler source file.
- Hexconv easily converts hexadecimal numbers in DASM listing file into decimal so that you can quickly SYS them from basic
- Hexdump dumps a file to screen in hexadecimal format.
Denial has everything you need about VIC 20 (resources, links and all the rest). It has also a very active Message Board, my nickname is nippur72 there.
on Denial forum
© 1998-2006 Nino Porcino firstname.lastname@example.org